First, thank you for your interest in contributing content to Horse Authority. The site offers horse owners and equestrians across all disciplines knowledge-based resources.
After more than 7 years, there are still many horse-related topics left unexplored. As a result, there are opportunities for dedicated horse people to contribute quality content.
You can share your passion, and perspective through writing or video content with our community of changemakers for horses.
Accelerate your brand, become an industry thought leader, and benefit from Horse Authority's extensive social reach. Our brand has more than 200K+ followers obtained organically across social media channels.
Finally, you can make a difference for horses by being a part of Horse Authority's impact-driven focus to improve horse welfare.
Ask us about other benefits of being a contributor as well!
These horse-related individuals and professionals contribute content to Horse Authority.
- Adult Amateur Jumper Rider
- Equine Appraiser
- Equine Attorneys
- Dressage Horse Trainer
- Life Coach
- Horseback Riding Instructor
- "R" Horse Show Judge
If this moves you, you're invited to explore various contributor opportunities offered, including:
- a one-time guest contribution,
- monthly writing contributions,
- being an equine columnist (2x+ monthly contribution), or
- offering video contributions.
Horse Authority offers news writing opportunities for experienced individuals.
Horse Authority is looking for articles that educate, motivate, and inspire.
Our editor is seeking quality content that horse people care about.
Our audience includes horse owners across all competitive horse disciplines. A staggering 68% of Horse Authority's changemakers for horses are female. Our audience's average income is $220K, 44% own a horse farm, they own on average three vehicles, four horses, and three dogs.
They are active on the horse show circuit and travel to more than 10 horse shows a year.
Your articles can be serious, funny, even controversial, just be you. The most important thing is that your articles are well written, timely, and educational.
Therefore, include an introduction, a dash of creativity, an active voice, riveting points, and that all important conclusion.
If taking a position, use the appropriate sources to support and develop your position. (For example, a blogger's opinion is not deemed a reliable source at Horse Authority.)
Swearing should be avoided, unless you're referencing a quote. In that case, put an asterisk in place of a letter (e.g., "sh*t").
Horse Authority is seeking original content that has never been published online.
Although our editor reviews and edits article submissions, content with misspellings or grammatical errors will not be considered.
Additionally, content promoting a product or service is not permitted. Instead, support Horse Authority's work by purchasing with purpose for horses.
Articles should be 400 to 600 words.
More than 800 to 1000 words is getting too long unless it is something that was agreed to prior.
- Do you have actionable steps to help improve equestrians' lives?
- What is your expertise as it relates to horses?
- Are you someone that is unique or different?
- Is there someone in our community that deserves recognition?
- The topics are endless really...
Horse Authority aligns well within the following, although these areas remain unfulfilled.
- Equestrian Art
- Equestrian Fitness
- Equestrian Real Estate
- Equestrian Style (with unique twist)
- Western Disciplines (Amateur or Horse Trainer)
- and more...
Are you interested in being a regular content contributor?
- Submit a brief letter of introduction, along with writing samples, ideas you'd like to bring to Horse Authority, and if you've been published previously to: info at horseauthority.co
Are you interested in submitting an article for a one-time contribution?
- Submit a brief letter of introduction, along with the article for consideration to: info at horseauthority.co
Please include your contact information.
If selected, we'll need a high resolution headshot and short bio.
Thank you to those interested in doing more!