Before posting on Horse Authority's forum or social media, please read the social media guidelines below, so you understand what is expected.
Horse Authority welcomes intelligent discussions and debate across our social media channels. It is our goal to elevate those conversations, listen to others, even with different opinions, and, work together. Ultimately, it is about the horses.
Please treat those participating in conversations on our social media channels with the same respect you would show a friend at the stable if another person's child was listening to your conversation.
When contributing, think about how you can improve the discussion before posting.
- Be respectful to everyone, even those who have a different opinion.
- Elevate the discussion by providing a well-thought-out response rather than a snarky one-liner. If you don't have time at that moment, come back later when you can respond thoughtfully.
- Remember, criticize ideas, not people.
- Personal attacks on other community members, your hosts, authors, contributors, or individuals are not tolerated.
- Despite difficult topics being discussed, it is not appropriate to discuss harming people. Instead, offer solutions and get involved.
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any comment or user at any time. Horse forum topics on the site may also be closed. No warning is needed.
Our goal is to provide a fun, safe, and engaging space for the equine industry.
When discussing horse news (or any news), please follow best practices by sharing only the link from the site. Add your own title, short introduction, and comments.
Please, do not copy and paste news content from any site or the entire post will be removed because it is copyright infringement.
Horse Authority does not necessarily endorse, support, verify or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted. Any information or material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those making the comments and do not necessarily represent the views of Horse Authority, its sponsors or advertisers.